Search This Blog

Monday, March 06, 2006

The Sad Truth about today's Christians

Well, it's been a few days, but I'm back. We had our Bible study at the end of last week and I must say that I am a bit saddened by the turnout: two, only on Thursday. The conference that the Universalists held drew about 75-80 per night. This truly signifies to me, more than anything else, that we are truly in the very last of the last days. Men and women of God have turned cold to the things of God, and to the events such as this that are contrary to God they are indifferent. Christians, remember your first love. I have more to say on this subject, so I am going to dedicate this blog to my studies on universalism and other false doctrine. As I learn I will teach. If someone has insight into this false doctrine, please comment. I will not debate directly with anyone, but I will answer questions, and I will allow anyone to post differing views, as long as they keep it civil.

In fact let me just post these rules for comments so that there is no confusion.

1) No cursing. Simple enough, just don't do it.
2) No personal attacks. You don't know me, I don't know you.
3) No links. If I post a link, that is my choice, but I will not allow others.

Three simple rules, easy to understand, easy to follow. I will remove any comment that violates these rules.

Well that is all for now. See you all here tomorrow.

No comments: